3-5 February 2021
London, United Kingdom
Live Streaming & On - Demand
The transition to risk free rates is disrupting the trading industry and financial firms should be attentive in being aware of how the market is evolving around possible solutions. Considering the limited liquidity around the main RFRs and current efforts to limit the global exposure to LIBOR, it is imperative that all type of banks stay up-to-date with recent developments in the marketplace, in order to strategically manage the legacy books and properly model challenging products. On one hand, ongoing discussions around practices for the legacy trades and how to deal with broken hedges will have an impact on the portfolio exposure. On the other hand, there is still a lot of uncertainty on effective modelling and valuation of trades, given the limited data available. Firms should ensure keeping pace to ensure a smooth transition in line with tight deadlines.
With that in mind, this marcus evans event will address how global efforts to reform the benchmark rate and end LIBOR will impact derivatives valuations and legacy trades.
Your safety is our top priority. Click HERE to find out how we are ensuring our events are a safe place to be.
Can’t physically attend this conference?
Don’t worry we have you covered! If your ability to travel is restricted we know your appetite for key business insights remains so our Live+ digital platform enables you to fully participate in the event remotely. Of course it provides access to live online streams of all session, but much more than that, it ensures you are able to engage with speakers directly allowing you to participate in Q&A, relevant breakout groups as well as event polling and other insights and resources delivered during the event. We realise interacting with other delegates is key to your event experience, so our innovate online solution allows you to set up online meetings with other virtual and physical attendees throughout the event; ensuring you still walk away with those key contacts that can make a tangible difference to you and your business. The platform will continue to host all event content on-demand for you to re-visit and continue to access for up to 6 months post event.
Your content. Your way.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Explore how the derivatives market is facilitating enablement of the new market with focus on the LCH switch
- Discover how the end of Libor will impact derivatives legacy trades in respect to valuations and hedged relationships
- Address how IBOR transition will give rise to valuations and modeling challenges particularly for swaptions and exotics trades
- Hedge exposures under RFRs despite lacking data and with consideration to developments in the loan market
- Look into the effects of the benchmark rate reform in other markets such as Japan and Switzerland upon derivatives trading