Date: 27th – 28th February, 2019
This industry-leading conference will address key themes in wealth management including the rise of AI technology, roboadvisors, client experience, changing client demographics and digital transformation within wealth management and private banking.
With an exciting mix of panels, roundtables, interviews and exclusive networking opportunities, delegates will be given practical strategies for taking the first steps towards digital integration to improve client experience and maintain relevance.
The 2019 program will give you cutting edge case studies and the most current update on the latest challenges and trends in digital integration in wealth management.
2019 Agenda Highlights:
- Creating an engaging client experience with digital capabilities
- Driving the cultural change needed to embrace digitalisation
- Panel discussion: Developing an effective client acquisition strategy
- How to become truly client centric?
- Leveraging the Voice of the Client and Design Thinking to improve client-centricity
2019 Speaker Snapshot:
- Sami Abouzahr, Global Head of Wealth Solutions, HSBC
- Dean Butler, Head of Innovation, Prudential
- Stephen Owen, Head of Platform Propositions, Standard Life
- Meike Bradbury, Vice President of Roboadvisory, Credit-Suisse
- Alistair Cuthbert, Head of Strategy Delivery, UK Wealth Management, Zurich
- Denis Nagy, CEO, Dolfin
- 2019 Event Website: http://www.arena-international.com/wealthmanagement?clearcache=1
- 2019 Event Programme: http://www.arena-international.com/uploads/2018/08/30/j/c/x/Wealth_Agenda_V1.pdf
- 2019 Registration (Partner priority code: MK-ACMP): http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/wealthmanagement2019/register.asp