We are pleased to invite you to the 5th international Russian Wealth Advisors Forum, which will take place in Zurich on the 30th – 31st January 2019.
Privatebanking.com is a media partner of the Forum. You are entitled to a 10% discount. Simply quote your VIP code 1170mPB
40+ leading experts advising Russian & CIS HNWIs will share their insights on recent changes in legislation and best practices.
- Michael Vlahovic, Head of Private Banking, EFG (London)
- Robert Amsterdam, Partner, Amsterdam & Partners (London)
- Filippo Noseda, Partner, Mishcon de Reya (London)
- Vassily Rudomino, Senior Partner, Alrud (Moscow)
- Brian Zimbler, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius (Washington)
- Christian Gattiker-Ericsson, Chief Investment Strategist, Head of Research & Investment Solutions, Bank Julius Baer & Co will make a presentation on the strategies that should be developed by HNWIs and their advisors for the next financial crisis.
- Patrick O’Hagan, Executive Director – Wealth Planning UHNW & GFO, UBS (Zurich) will discuss the issue of freezing of bankable assets. He will explain to whom and on what basis freezing orders are granted as well as when and where foreign freezing orders are recognized or enforced.
- James B. Warlick, Managing Director, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners (Washington) will focus on how Russian HNWIs are being affected due to worsened political relationships between Russia and the US. He will be joined in this discussion by Robert Amsterdam, Partner, Amsterdam & Partners (London) and Brian Zimbler, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius (Washington) who will talk about the US sanctions and followed Russian HNWIs’ assets freeze.
Please send any requires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Communications Manager
Adam Smith Conferences | Knowledge & Networking