Preparations are already underway for Adam Smith Conferences’ 9th Annual Summit 'Wealth Management & Private Banking: Russia & CIS', taking place on 10-11 April 2019 at the Marriott Grand Hotel in Moscow. Block off the dates in your diary now.
Privatebanking.com is a media partnership of the summit. Use VIP code 1176mPB to get 10% discount for participation into the summit.
Among confirmed speakers:
- Dmitry Volvach, Head of the Department of International Cooperation and Currency Control of the Federal Tax Service of Russian Federation, will open the conference with a talk about recent progress in the automatic exchange of tax information between Russia and other countries.
- Sergey Alimirzoev, Senior Partner at AT Lawyers, will speak in the plenary session on the latest legal and tax news.
- Nikolay Vargasov, Senior lawyer at UFG Wealth Management, will talk about inheritance planning tools used in investments by wealthy clients.
- Evgenia Tyurikova, Head of Sberbank Private Banking, will speak on a roundtable about social investment, philanthropy, and endowment funds.
- Marina Shalaeva, Director of International Sales and Private Investments at Knight Frank, will present the findings of the new Knight Frank Wealth Report.
- Jacopo Zamboni, Director at Henley & Partners Switzerland AG, an expert on residence and citizenship planning, will give an analytical presentation.
The Summit will address many of today’s burning questions including:
- Automatic Exchange of Information, sanctions and more - how to navigate this complex environment and prepare your compliance file?
- What drives clients’ investment decisions? Needs and solutions for Russian UHNWIs with regards to investments - private equity, private debt, real estate funds and more;
- Second wave of capital amnesty in Russia. As some capital is moving back to Russia due to a number geopolitical factors what are the opportunities for local Russian players?
- Analysis of AML measures, including UWO in the UK;
- Analysis of major global jurisdictions from the point of view of a) possibility of changing tax residency, b) second citizenship options;
- In light of recent criticism from the OECD what is the future of RBI (residency by investment) and CBI (citizenship by investment) programmes?
- News on succession planning instruments in Russia;
- How to communicate with the new generation of private banking clients?
- Technological disruptors and digital trends in the investment management / family offices / wealth management sector;
- The growing role of cyber security for private investors.