Russian Wealth Advisors Forum is is an important event in the calendar of the Russian international elite’s trusted advisors, the forum presents an unparalleled opportunity to find solutions to your clients’ problems, to exchange knowledge and to create and renew an international network of colleagues and business contacts.
Join more than 150 Participants, 50+ expert speakers, among who are high-profile private bankers, lawyers, tax advisors, and representatives of family offices from Switzerland, UK, USA, Russia, and other jurisdictions for a practical in-depth analysis of the most complex legal, tax and structuring issues pertaining to managing the wealth of private clients from Russia and the CIS.
Why attend Russia Wealth Advisors Forum 2020 in Zurich?
At a time when transparency and exchange of information became a reality. Geopolitical games combined with poor administration of local affairs made governments hungry for cash. Wealthy are in the spotlight. Soon everyone will know how much you have, where you got it from and where you keep it. Good advice has never been more crucial!
Who is this forum for?
- Tax advisors and Consultants;
- Wealth Managers and Advisors;
- Private bankers;
- Family Offices;
Topics that will be covered in 2020:
- Cross-Border Enforcement Risks for Trusts, Family Offices and HNWIs – a US Perspective
- Brexit - Are There Any Consequences For Russian Clients?
- Russian Wealthy in London: Focus on Private Clients
- LATEST UPDATES: Russian Tax Residency Changes: Does it Still Make Sense to Move Abroad?
- Offshore Companies: Dead or Alive?
- How to Secure Your Foreign Investments in a World of Disruptive Change?
- Economic Outlook: Rich People Plan for Three Generations, Poor People Plan for Saturday Night
- Solutions 2020: Best Ownership Structures for Real Estate and Yachts
- Regulations in Switzerland
- NEW TOPIC: Trusts in the USA: Too Good to Be True?
- Solutions 2020: Your Trust and Trustees
- Surveillance of the Wealthy: CRS, Public Registrars and etc
- Where to Hide from Praying Eyes: Security for the Rich
- Have I Got News for You: Russian Law and Tax
- Family Governance: How to Have a Happy Family and Stay Rich
- I am Getting Married, What Should I do? Importance of Nuptial Agreements
- NEW TOPIC: Start-ups: Tax and Legal Planning for the Entrepreneur/Founder
- The Global Criminalisation of Trusts and Estate Law