Adam Smith International Summit, 20-21 October 2020
InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel
2020 was a year of uncertainty that brought many new challenges and changes in the strategies and work processes of private bankers and wealth managers.
For this reason, we are bringing together a selected group of Russian and International award-winning family offices, wealth managers, private bankers and VIPs to discuss the impact of covid-19 outbreak on the economy, wealth management industry, stock markets and investors’ activity. Together we will discuss the new US stock bubble, growing importance of succession planning, models in private and premier banking departments (in particular “club approach”), substance and the future of off-shore structures among other topics.
Join our two-day conference where we will discuss how the future will look like for the wealth management industry in Russia.
Among the speakers:
- Dmitry Volvach, Head of the Department of International Cooperation and Currency Control at Federal Tax Service of Russian Federation;
- Gregg Robins, Founder at Robins Advising / Formerly Head of WM at UBS Russia;
- Andrey Movchan, CEO at Movchan’s Group;
- Olga Degtyareva, Executive Director, Head of the HNW Families Dep., URALSIB Bank;
- Michael Addison, Executive Director, UHNW Wealth Planning Int., UBS AG (Switzerland);
- Mikhail Znamenskiy, Wealth Management Head at Citi Russia;
- Andrei Ivanov, Partner, Investment Advisory, CFA, LEON Family Office;
- Olga Boltenko, Managing Partner at Boltenko Law (Zurich)
- And others. Click here to view the full list of speakers. It’s updated weekly.
Topics that we will be focusing on are:
- Identifying the 10 key trends that will impact the global wealth management space in the coming decades;
- Changes in the taxation laws of investment portfolios incomes and reporting under foreign exchange legislation from 2021;
- Where Russian clients invest in the time of the uncertainty and unprecedented volatility? We will analyse geographies, industries and markets. Plus, long-term investment strategies for wealthy clients;
- Developments in succession planning in the modern context;
- International equities, bond markets & alternative investment classes;
- And many other timely topics. View 2020 agenda here.
Register for the summit. Spaces are limited!